Answered By: Kim Reed Last Updated: Sep 06, 2017 Views: 136
You betcha! All you have to do is request the book and we'll send it to your address on file with CWI. We even pay postage both ways! It doesn't get much easier than this.
Here's how to do it:
- Locate the book by using the "Books" tab search on our homepage.
- Click on the title of the book to pull up the detail page about it.
- Use the "Request It" button (see below) to request the item.
- Log in using your CWI email and the password you use for your CWI email, Blackboard, and MyCWI (Student email is: email@example.com)
- Once you get to the hold options, choose "Mail to me" as your Pickup Location and it will be sent to the mailing address on record (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need it sent elsewhere)
- Look for an email when the book ships out to you.
Or if you don't have your library account set up and all this seems like too much work, you can also use our Request Form to ask us to send you things.
Other ways to get help: