Answered By: Amanda Nida Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 Views: 17
- We can offer alternative video options that are available in streaming
We encourage instructors to explore our streaming video options on Kanopy, Films on Demand, and Swank Digital Campus, to see what is available for their class to use. Did you know that Kanopy has many Criterion Collection titles, foreign language films, and PBS documentaries? Films on Demand also has thousands of videos on subjects ranging from communication and counseling to literature and philosophy.
- We can place DVDs on reserve at the library for students to use
- We can buy multiple copies of the DVD and mail to students for free both ways
- Students can often borrow DVDs from their local library, regardless of their location
- Faculty can require the DVD like a textbook
The library will work with you to find the option that works best for your class needs. Please get in touch with us and we can make a plan!